- This event has passed.
CommuniCare helping people in Reading through offering information, advice and support. We work with people not issues, empowering people in their situation and thereby building independence.
We help with:
- Completing benefits checks, assist with applications and help with mandatory reconsiderations.
- We offer basic debt and budgeting advice. We can refer or signpost to specialist help where necessary.
- We can assist with filling in necessary forms, referrals for counselling and mediation and general advice
- We offer varying levels of employment advice. We also assist with CV writing, job searches and job applications.
- We will assist with all types of form filling,including benefit forms, both paper and on-line.
- We can help with various housing issues, whether landlord or tenant, owner or occupier.
- We offer information on local community services, community groups and other voluntary & advice groups across Reading.
- We hold a monthly legal clinic for our clients. Referrals are made from our advice sessions.
Drop-in sessions run weekly, every Monday 10.30am to 12.30pm at Whitley Social Club & Cafe.