- This event has passed.
You are invited to
Skills for Working With Communities Course
Are you currently working with communities or planning to in the future?
Would you like to develop practical skills in engaging with and working effectively with local communities?
Come and join us for the FREE two day course on:
Thursday, 28th of June 2018 & Thursday, 12th of July 2018
Time: 9.30am- 3.00pm
At the end of the course you will:
- Be aware of the purpose and values of a Community Development approach
- Identify ways in which to promote and support the participation of individuals and communities, particularly the marginalised/excluded
- Understand the importance of empowerment of individuals and communities
- Understand how to work with people in communities to plan for change and take collective action
- Be aware of the importance of developing working relationships and networks with and within communities and organisations
- Have opportunities to continue to share and reflect on practice
Please contact: 0118 374 0052 to book a place or complete the booking form by clicking HERE