Location: Whitley Social Club & Cafe, South Reading Community Hub
Reporting to: The Whitley Social Club & Cafe committee
Main function of the post: To maintain high standards of customer service
Hours worked: hours per week to be worked as follows: 9.00 am to 2.30pm Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 9.00 – 1.00 on Saturdays
Rate of pay exceeds national minimum wage.
This is a permanent contract and starts immediately.
Main Duties of Post:
- Consistently maintain the highest standards of customer service
- Maintain high standards of conduct and professionalism
- Ensuring all supplies, both food and non-food are used and stock is rotated as directed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the cafe counter and customer tables at all times
- To perform any tasks required within the kitchen or any other area of the cafe
- Experience required
- Ability to cover for cook
- Experience of cash handling
For an application form, please ask at the cafe counter or contact us on the number or email below:
Phone: 0118 374 0052
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27th March 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Whitley Social Club & Cafe Website