To facilitate the public examinations held at Kendrick School we require a bank of invigilators. We are currently seeking to expand our existing team. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the examination room
- Monitoring candidates during the exam
- Distribution and collation of examination papers and supporting material
- Supporting students needs as required
- Ensuring adherence to JCQ regulations
- Ensuring the security of the examination system
- Attention to detail
- Calm and professional
- Ability to use the internet/communicate via email
- Understanding of safeguarding
- Medical background/skills advantageous
Training is provided: face-to-face and online. Please note that this is a part-time seasonal position.
Please note that this is ongoing recruitment and interviews will take please periodically.
To apply for this job please visit www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk.
Kendrick School Website