£10 per hour
We require invigilators to support the Academy with invigilation of external and internal examinations. You will need to work professionally as a member of a team which ensures that regulations are followed in a supportive environment for our students taking formal examinations.
John Madejski requires several Invigilators to work on a casual basis to assist in external and internal exams.
Duties will include:
- To assist in the examination invigilation process and ensure JCQ guidelines/regulations for the integrity and security of examination papers and procedures are followed.
- Provide a professional examination invigilation service ensuring a calm environment to give the best possible opportunity for candidates to be successful in their exam.
- Organise and inform students of examination rules and regulations at the start and end of each exam.
- Provide the correct information and material for a successful completion of exam.
- Be vigilant and report any breach of security to the Examination Officer.
- Commitment to Safeguarding:
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. The Academy will pay for the DBS checks upon appointment.
FOR AN APPLICATION PACK PLEASE CONTACT:
Mrs Andrea Ramsay, email: Andrea.Ramsay@johnmadejskiacademy.co.uk or by telephone 0118937 0200 ext: 221
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Madejski Academy Website