We are looking to appoint a proactive and flexible administrator to manage critical information for degree programmes, to provide high-level support for key student-related processes and to co-ordinate timetabling requirements for the Henley Business School, one of the oldest and highest-ranked business schools in the UK.
You will be working within dedicated teams both in the Henley Business School and the University’s central Timetabling and Room Bookings Office, committed to providing high-quality customer service to a wide range of stakeholders.
This role will be part of a job-share arrangement with an existing member of staff and we are therefore looking to appoint a candidate to work the equivalent of 2 days per week (14.4 hours). Whilst there will be some flexibility around the actual working pattern, we would require the successful candidate to work some hours on a Wednesday, in order that there is a handover with the existing member of staff, as well as some hours ideally on both Thursday and Friday.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with staff at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and the ability to gain an understanding of systems and processes;
- The ability to work independently and as part of team;
- Experience of providing a high-quality customer experience;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Closing Date: 13/12/2019
Interview Date: 19/12/2019
Informal contact details:
Contact role: Director of Administration, Henley Business School
Contact name: David Stannard
Contact phone: 0118 3786273
Contact email: email@example.com
Alternative informal contact details:
Contact role: Senior Timetabling Officer
Contact name: Becky Clist
Contact phone: 0118 3785803
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobs.reading.ac.uk.
University of Reading Website