- Three days of walks
- Guided nature walks
- Totally free to participate
- DAY 1: 20 min walk with us
- DAY 2 & DAY 3: 20 min walk on your own
- Complete some questionnaires before and after walks
We are looking for adults living locally to take part in our research
- Walking can have health benefits
- We are trialling different ways of walking to study the effect this may have on people
Contact us to find out more, and to discuss times that suit you
Gain a qualification to work with children i.e. a childminder, teaching...
A COMMUNITY hub in Whitley has become an essential part...
IT WAS THE ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR of young people that led...