- Three days of walks
- Guided nature walks
- Totally free to participate
- DAY 1: 20 min walk with us
- DAY 2 & DAY 3: 20 min walk on your own
- Complete some questionnaires before and after walks
We are looking for adults living locally to take part in our research
- Walking can have health benefits
- We are trialling different ways of walking to study the effect this may have on people
Contact us to find out more, and to discuss times that suit you
The expression 'unprecedented times' is being bandied around a lot...
UPDATE – Coronavirus (COVID-19) information from Whitley Community Development Association. 12.3.2020
Following the most recent COBRA meeting (12th March 2020) -...
The Café and Social Club continue to remain open. We...