We’re looking for a maternity cover for Office Manager. Join our team!
Post Title: Office Manager (maternity cover)
Normal working hours: 12 hours per week, £10 per hour.Flexible hours, with some evening work.
Employed by: Whitley Community Development Association
Reporting to: Whitley Community Development Association Trustees
Main Purpose of post:
To carry out tasks required for the smooth running of the organisation & provide efficient administrative support to the Whitley Community Development Association and Partnership Group.
To be hands on and willing to be involved in a variety of duties.
- Day to day administration tasks including monitoring social media.
- Supporting the community development coordinator and other staff with administrative tasks
- Dealing with enquiries in the absence of the Community Development Co-ordinator and other staff
- Maintaining the notice boards & office area ensuring adequate levels of publicity and information.
- Payroll tasks required for Whitley Community Development Association and Whitley Social Club & Cafe
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as appropriate
Skills and abilities
- Must have a polite and friendly manner
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Good overall administrative skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of Sage
- Commitment to work with a community development approach & values of Whitley Community Development Association
- Consent to an Enhanced Disclosure under the Protection of Children Act 1989
For an application form, please ask at the Whitley Cafe counter or contact us on the number or email below:
Phone: 0118 374 0052
Closing Date: Friday, 10th May 2019
Interviews to be held on Wednesday, 15th May 2019