Following the most recent COBRA meeting (12th March 2020) – our nation enters the ‘Delay’ Stage of Boris Johnson’s 4-stage Battle Plan.
Please follow the new advice for coronavirus:
- If you have mild symptoms, stay at home for seven days
- Ask employers, friends and family to get you things you need to stay at home
- Stay at least two metres away from people in your home when possible
- Sleep alone if you can
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds
- Stay away from the elderly and others with health conditions
- Don’t call NH111 if you have to go into self-isolation – just online services instead
Here, at Whitley Community Development Association AND Whitley Social Club & Cafe, we care for the wellbeing of our customers, members and staff. If you have a mild cold, cough or fever please stay at home.
If you have been to our Cafe and/or Club and develop symptoms please inform us as soon as possible on email@example.com